Skip to content
10 Mind-blowing Facts About Practically Everything
- Did you know? In Japan, broken objects are often repaired with gold. The flaw is seen as a unique piece of the object’s history, which adds to its beauty.
- China built a 250-acre solar farm shaped like a panda.
- Nearly 1 billion people will go to bed hungry tonight.
- Crocodiles are fast on their feet, but cannot turn very well. if one is chasing you, run in Zig Zag lines.
- While women have smaller brains than men, women use their brains more efficiently.
- Sri Lanka cancels school exams due to a shortage of printing paper during the economic crisis.
- The statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by 600 bolts of lightning every year.
- Squirrels will adopt another squirrel’s baby if its parents die or are unable to take care of them.
- The world’s quietest room is so quiet it can give you hallucinations. No one has been able to stay in the room longer than 45 minutes.
- Left-handed people tend to have more emotional and behavioral problems than right-handed people.
- Listening to music for at least 5-10 minutes a day strengthens the mind, making it easier to deal with emotional stress.
- If you don’t do stupid things while you’re young, you’ll have nothing to smile about when you’re old.